- United Kingdom
- United States
- South Africa
- Aland Islands
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Congo (Brazzaville)
- Congo (Kinshasa)
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R., China
- Isle of Man
- Ivory Coast
- Macao S.A.R., China
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- North Korea
- Palestinian Territory
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Barthélemy
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin (French part)
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
- Western Sahara
Code of ethics
As a leader in our field and a FTSE 250 company we recognise that we have to set the highest standards of ethical business practice.
All our employees share a responsibility to uphold these standards and to conduct our business in a professional, safe, ethical and responsible manner. Our Code of Ethics sets out clear standards of behaviour that we expect our employees to demonstrate in dealing with colleagues and those external to the Company such as customers, suppliers, shareholders and other stakeholders.
Synergy Health provides an Ethics Hotline for those who wish to report any concerns. You can contact us by phone: 00 44 1332 386821; email: email@example.com; or you can write to:
The Ethics Officer,
Synergy Health plc,
Ground Floor Stella,
Windmill Hill Business Park,
As a Company operating in the health sector our employees are key to our continued success. We respect and value the individuality and diversity that every employee brings to the business and seek to create a positive, open working environment wherever we operate.
- We are committed on basing relations with employees on respect for the dignity of the individual and fair treatment for all.
- We aim to recruit and promote employees on the basis of suitability for the job, without discrimination.
- We aim to foster effective communication to enable all our employees to perform their work effectively.
- We place the highest priority on the health and safety of our employees and the safety of the environment in which they work.
- We do not tolerate any form of discrimination or sexual, physical, mental or other harassment of any kind towards our employees, whether from our own staff or others.
- We operate fair and just remuneration policies.
- We require any employee with a potential conflict of interest to disclose it to their line manager.
- We operate in an environment of trust and as such we do not tolerate any fraudulent or dishonest behaviour by our employees either within the Group or in dealing with other stakeholders.
We are committed to delivery of a high quality service to our clients and customers, our reputation and the continued relationships with clients depend on it.
- The quality and safety of the services we provide, and that of our products and processes is paramount and must never be compromised.
- We aim to provide a high level of client and customer services at all times.
- All customer and client information is treated as confidential.
- We never deliberately give inadequate or misleading descriptions of our products and services.
- No employee may offer or receive or influence others to offer or receive any money or material gift that could be construed as a bribe.
The Company’s success is built upon the trust and confidence of those who invest in us, and we are committed to protecting their long term investment.
- We are committed to a high standard of corporate governance and accountability.
- Our accounting statements will be true, timely, complete and material and will be made available in an easily understandable form.
Suppliers and Sub-Contractors
We seek to establish mutually beneficial relationships with all our suppliers and encourage them to match our high standards in respect of working conditions, trading practices, health and safety and environmental protection.
- We treat our suppliers and sub-contractors honestly and fairly.
- No employee may offer or receive, or influence others to offer or receive, any money or material gift that could be construed as a bribe or influence.
- We endeavour to ensure that we are not exploited directly or indirectly by requests to make facilitation payments.
- All information concerning the Company and its suppliers is to be treated as confidential.
- We do not work with companies that infringe the law or endanger our reputation.
Governments and the Wider Community
Our success is dependent on compliance with legal constraints together with sensitivity to local customs and conventions governing business relationships.
- We endeavour to ensure that we are not exploited for the purposes of money laundering, drug trafficking or tax evasion.
- We respect the law, traditions and cultures of the countries where we operate. When there is a conflict between local custom and the principle and values set out in this Code, employees acting on our behalf must be guided by the Code.
- We are committed to doing our business in a way that is as environmentally friendly as possible.
We are committed to doing business fairly. In all our business dealings we will compete vigorously, but we will also comply with all the laws and regulations protecting the integrity of the market place.
- We will not make false statements about competitors or their services.
- We will not steal or misuse competitors’ trade secrets.
- We will not pay bribes to help the company or hurt a competitor.
- If employees become aware of any incident or practice or breach of this code they should raise it in the first instance with their Line Manager.
- If for any reason the employee feels they can not raise it with their Line Manager, then the matter should be raised with their Line Manager’s Manager or their HR Business Partner..
- The Line Manager / HR Business Partner, as appropriate, will escalate the matter up to the Group Company Secretary as required.
- The Group Company Secretary’s decision on the interpretation of this code is final.
You are contacting:
Synergy Health Asia & Africa Head Office
Synergy Health (Hong Kong) Ltd
Level 15, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road Central
Central, Hong Kong